It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Get your guests in the holiday spirit with these festive and easy-to-make punch recipes.
- 4 cups Cran-Apple Juice
- 2 (750 mL) bottles red moscato
- 1 (750 mL) bottle prosecco
- 1/2 cup of vodka
- 2 cups of frozen cranberries
- 1/3 cup of mint leaves
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, for rimming glasses
- 2 limes, sliced into rounds
- Using a wedge of lime, wet rim of glasses. Dip in sugar until coated.
- Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl, stir together, and serve.
- 6 cups of ice
- 1/2 gallon of apple cider
- 1 (750 mL) bottle prosecco, chilled
- 1 cup of vodka
- 2 (12 oz.) cans of ginger beer
- 3 apples, sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced into triangles, plus more for rimming
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- Cinnamon sugar, for rimming
- In a large punch bowl, add ice. Pour in apple cider, prosecco, vodka, and ginger beer. Add apples, oranges, and cinnamon sticks.
- Using an orange slice, wet rim of glasses, then dip into cinnamon sugar, turning to coat. Serve punch in rimmed glasses.
Visit NH Liquor & Wine Outlet in-store or online to purchase your spirits and wines for these recipes!
For more recipe blogs, visit The Tasting Room.