Keep the summer vibes going throughout the holiday. Treat yourself to some of our must-try cocktail recipes for your Labor Day BBQ.
- 3 ounces of orange juice
- 0.5 ounces of grenadine
- 1.5 ounces of tequila
- 1 cocktail cherry
- 1 orange slice
- Add ice to a glass and stir together orange juice and tequila.
- Add a splash of grenadine.
- Garnish with cherry and orange slice.
- 1 ounce of simple syrup
- 3 fresh strawberries
- 2-3 fresh spearmint sprigs
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces light rum
- 3-4 ounces of soda water
- Muddle the simple syrup, strawberries, and mint leaves in a chilled glass.
- Stir in lime juice and rum. Fill the glass with ice and top off with soda water.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and strawberry slices.
- 1 orange
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bottle rosé, chilled
- ⅓ cup brandy or Grand Marnier
- 1 handful of mint leaves
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Sparkling water, for serving
- Chop the orange into slices (leaving the skin on). Slice the strawberries. Add both to the bottom of a pitcher, sprinkle with sugar, and stir. Let them stand for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- After 20 minutes, pour in the rosé wine and brandy. Add the fresh mint and lemon rounds. Stir and refrigerate for 1 to 4 hours.
- Pour the sangria into ice-filled glasses and top with a splash of sparkling water. Add fruit to each glass.
Visit NH Liquor & Wine Outlet in-store or online to purchase your favorite wines and spirits for these recipes!
For more cocktail recipes, visit The Tasting Room.