Halloween, a holiday celebrated every year on October 31, evolved into a day where it is full of activities and festive gatherings, dressing up in costumes, eating treats, and attending haunted houses and haunted mazes. Check out New Hampshire Liquor & Wine Outlet’s specialized selection at great prices to stock up for your Halloween party needs so you can make those spooky Halloween cocktails this season!
- 2 oz. lime bubly or seltzer
- 1.5 oz. Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 2 oz. ginger beer
- 2 dashes of green food coloring
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Add lime Bubly and vodka in a glass over ice.
- Add 2 dashes of green food coloring
- Garnish with a lime wedge
- To rim the glass:
- 1 fresh lime
- 3 drops of purple food coloring
- 1tbsp sugar
- For the cocktail:
- ½ cup New Amsterdam Vodka
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- ¼ cup Dekuyper Razzmatazz Raspberry Schnapps Liqueur
- Prepare shot glasses
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the lime juice into a saucer
- Add 3 drops of purple food coloring and mix with a cocktail stick
- Place the sugar into a second saucer
- Dip the shot glasses into the lime juice and then into the sugar
- Set glasses aside
- Pour the cocktail ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Add ice.
- Shake well
- Strain into prepared shot glasses
Celebrate the season with this fun cocktail! Use Crystal Head Vodka from Dan Aykroyd and sip while you watch the 1984 classic, Ghostbusters.
- Combine vodka, liqueur, and mixer in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Cover and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into serving glass.
- 1 oz. Captain Morgan White Rum
- 2 oz. Dekuyper Luscious Melon Dew Schnapps
- 1 oz. 100% pineapple juice
- Dash of grenadine
- Combine cocktail ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Pour into a martini glass until it is 2/3 full.
- Top it off with Sprite
- Pour the grenadine over the backside of a spoon to keep the layers of the cocktail separated.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
For more Halloween cocktails, visit the Tasting Room!