Spring has sprung, and Easter is around the corner. What better way to celebrate than with some holiday-inspired cocktails? If you’re looking for something to complement that Easter candy, we have just the recipes.
For your dose of blush pink: Rhubarb Margarita
- 1.5 oz tequila
- .75 oz rhubarb syrup
- .75 oz lime juice
- Himalayan pink salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 rhubarb stick
- 2 strawberries
- Rim a lowball glass with Himalayan pink salt.
- Add ingredients to a shaker and mix well.
- Pour over a lowball glass and garnish with a stick of rhubarb and lime wedge.
For your daily veggie intake: What’s Up Doc
- 2 oz vodka
- .75 oz carrot juice
- .5 oz lime juice
- .25 oz simple syrup
- Ginger beer
- Shake all ingredients except ginger beer over ice and strain into a highball glass.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with carrot peel.
For the wine lovers: Spring White Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle chilled dry white wine
- 1 can chilled lemon-lime soda
- ¼ cup brandy
- ½ cup fresh sliced peaches
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 sliced orange
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients except for the ice cubes into a pitcher.
- Stir it all together.
- Serve in glasses over ice.
For the classic with a twist: Raspberry Mimosa
- 1 part raspberry liqueur
- 2 parts fresh orange juice
- Sparkling wine or Champagne
- Strawberry for garnish
- Add raspberry liqueur and fresh orange juice to a coupe glass.
- Top with sparkling wine or Champagne and garnish with a strawberry.
For a dessert in a drink: Sgroppino
- 1.5 oz gin
- .75 oz lemon juice
- .5 oz sugar syrup
- 1 scoop lemon sorbet
- Top with prosecco (about 4 oz.)
- Mint leaf
- In a cocktail shaker, shake the first three ingredients together and strain into a chilled glass.
- Add the scoop of sorbet and top with prosecco.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
The warmer the weather, the cooler the beverages. Find great deals on our website or at an outlet location near you.