Do you host an adult Halloween party every year? You won’t go unnoticed with these creepy cocktail recipes!
- ½ ounce gin
- ½ ounce vodka
- ½ ounce rum
- ½ ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 strawberries, muddled
- Muddle the strawberries with lemon juice and simple syrup in a mixing glass.
- Add the other ingredients with ice. Shake vigorously and pour contents into a tall glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
- Shake the spirits with ice.
- Pour the chilled spirits into a highball glass packed with ice and top with ginger beer.
- For garnish, carve a spider web pattern into a slice of Asian pear and cover with bitters to emphasize pattern.
- 1½ ounces Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- 1½ ounces Dekuyper Luscious Melon Dew Schnapps
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- Wet half the rim of coupe glass with lemon wedge or wheel and dip into black lava salt.
- Combine all ingredients into tin shaker.
- Add ice, shake vigorously, and strain into rimmed coupe glass.
- Add fresh ice and garnish.
For more recipes, check out The Tasting Room!
To shop for this recipe, visit NH Liquor & Wine Outlet.