Summer has a flavor like no other. Always fresh and simmered in sunshine. Enjoy your last bit of summer with these classic summer sippers!
In a serving glass, muddle together:
- 2 lime wedges
- 3-5 mint sprigs
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2-4 dashes of Angostura Bitters (optional)
Fill serving glass with ice and add:
- 2 oz Malibu Lime Caribbean Rum
- Dash of soda water
- Garnish with lime and mint
Fill a serving glass with ice.
- 1 ½ oz of Absolut Citron Vodka
- ½ oz Blue Curacao
In a shaker, add the Absolut Citron Vodka and Blue Curacao
Shake and strain into glass with ice
Top it off with your choice of pineapple juice or lemonade
Garnish with lemon
You will need:
- 1 ½ oz Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- ½ oz of Triple Sec
Shake Tito’s, Triple Sec, and dash of grenadine
Strain into a champagne glass
Top it off with grapefruit juice
Splash of seltzer
Garnish with grapefruit
In a Champagne flute add:
- 1 tbsp fresh mashed blackberries or puree
- Fill with La Marca Prosecco
Cucumber Basil Martini
In a mixing glass add:
- 1-inch cross section of cucumber
- 5-8 fresh Basil leaves
Muddle and add to a chilled martini glass.
Fill a shaker with ice and add:
Strain the cool gin into your martini glass with the cucumber and basil.
Garnish with lime.