Have you been following along with our cocktail recipe videos on social media? Today we’re sharing the first round of recipes!
Tito’s Jalapeno Mule
- Copper mule mug filled with ice
- 1 ½ oz. of Tito’s Vodka
- Squamscot Ginger Beer
- ¼ jalapeno seeded and diced
- Squeeze of lime juice and lime wedge for garnish
In a copper mule mug filled with ice, add vodka, ginger beer and diced jalapeno. Stir. Squeeze of lime juice and lime for garnish.
Chocolate Snap Martini
- Chilled cocktail glass swirled with chocolate
- 1 oz. Tito’s Vodka
- 1 oz. Forbidden Cream Dark Mocha
- 1 oz. Art In the Age Snap liqueur
- Crushed gingersnap cookies for garnish
In a glass shaker with 1 scoop of ice, add Vodka, Snap liqueur, and Forbidden. Shake. From tin, strain into chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with crushed gingersnap cookies.
Grapefruit Rosé Slushie
- chilled Champagne coupe or chilled cocktail glass
- blender with 1 scoop of ice
- 2 oz. Angels and Cowboy Rosé
- 2 oz. red grapefruit juice
- grapefruit slice and mint for garnish
In the blender with ice, add Rosé and grapefruit juice. Blend until smooth and pour in chilled champagne coupe glass. Garnish with a grapefruit slice and mint.
Kahlua Pumpkin Martini
- Chilled cocktail glass
- 1 ½ oz. Kahlua Pumpkin Spice
- 1 ½ oz. Absolut Vodka
- orange twist for garnish
In a glass shaker with 1 scoop of ice, add Kahlua and Vodka. Shake. Strain from tin into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with orange twist.
- chilled cocktail glass
- ½ oz. Stock Italian Sweet Vermouth
- ½ oz. Grand Marnier
- 1 1/2 oz. Hennessy VS
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- brandied cranberries on a skewer for garnish
In a glass shaker with 2 scoops of ice, add Vermouth, Hennessy, Grand Marnier and bitters. Stir well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with the skewered brandied cranberries.
Spiced Pear Collins
- tall highball glass or Collins glass filled with ice
- 1 1/2 oz. Cold River Gin
- 1 1/2 oz. pear purée
- 3/4 oz. rosemary-clove simple syrup
- 3/4 oz. lemon juice
- Lunetta Prosecco
- sprig of rosemary for garnish
- To make pear puree: slice two pears (Bosch or Bartlett, peeled & pitted), and combine with 1.5 oz. lemon juice and 1.5 tsp of rosemary in a blender. Blend until smooth & strain the mixture through a fine sieve. This will give you roughly one cup of puree.
- To make rosemary-clove syrup: Combine ½ cup sugar, 1 oz. whole cloves, ½ cup water and 3 sprigs of rosemary in a saucepan over low heat. After it reaches a boil, remove from heat & let sit for 30 minutes. Strain out solids and store in refrigerator.
In a tall highball glass filled with ice, add gin, puree, syrup, juice and shake. Float the Lunetta Prosecco on top and garnish with a rosemary sprig.
The Strawberry Gin Prosecco Cocktail
- highball glass
- 3 fresh sliced and hulled strawberries
- 3 large shredded basil leaves
- 1 oz. Hendrick’s Gin
- 1 oz. Sweet & Sour Syrup
- 2-3 oz. Lunetta Prosecco
- Whole strawberry for garnish
In the highball glass, muddle the strawberries, basil leaves and syrup. Add the gin and stir well. Fill the glass ¾ with ice and float the Prosecco on top. Garnish with a whole strawberry.
Sweet and sour syrup
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 5 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- Makes 4 oz.